What is CISSP?
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification has become a pre-requisite for anyone developing a senior career in information security. The CISSP certification provides information security professionals with an objective measure of competence and a globally recognised standard of achievement. The CISSP credential suits mid and senior-level managers who are working towards, or have already attained positions as, CISOs, CSOs or Senior Security Engineers.
CISSP was developed and is maintained by (ISC)², the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium. At the heart of CISSP is an information security common body of knowledge (CBK), which is divided into eight domains.
- Possess a minimum of five years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of the (ISC)² information security domains (CBK). One year may be waived for having either a four-year college degree, a master’s degree in Information Security, or for possessing one of a number of other certifications. A candidate without the five years of experience may earn the Associate of (ISC)² designation by passing the required CISSP examination, valid for a maximum of six years. During those six years a candidate will need to obtain the required experience and submit the required endorsement form for certification as a CISSP. Upon completion of the professional experience requirements the certification will be converted to CISSP status.
- Attest to the truth of their assertions regarding professional experience and accept the CISSP Code of Ethics.
- Answer questions regarding criminal history and related background.
- Pass the multiple choice CISSP exam with a scaled score of 700 points or greater out of 1000 possible points.
- Have their qualifications endorsed by another (ISC)² certification holder in good standing.
- To book the CBT exam requires the candidate to acquire a Pearson VUE testing voucher. Please note, the price of the voucher is not included in the RRP of this course
- Delivery Method –
- Length of exam – Up to 3 hours
- Number of questions – 100 – 150
- Question format – Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions
- Passing grade – A passing score is 700 out of 1000 points
The eight domains of the CISSP
- Domain 1 – Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2 – Asset Security
- Domain 3 – Security Engineering
- Domain 4 – Communications and Network Security
- Domain 5 – Identity and Access Management
- Domain 6 – Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7 – Security Operations
- Domain 8 – Software Development Security
Are you looking to prepare yourself for the (ISC)2 CISSP Certification exam? The exam vouchers cost $699,so the more you practice, the better prepared you’ll be to pass the exam.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/cissp-practice-exam/?couponCode=EXAMFREE2018
Share with your friends :