Are you interested in learning Kotlin, the future language for building Android applications?
Google announced at Google I/O 2017 that Kotlin will be the supported language for building Android applications. This allows Kotlin to be the first class language for Android platform.
My name is Mohammad Azam, creator of many popular online courses including Mastering MapKit in iOS Using Swift and Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3, Mastering ARKit for iOS, Blockchain Programming Using Swift in iOS and many more.
I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead mobile developer and helped them grow their business. At present I am a full time Instructor at DigitalCrafts where I teach users how to create amazing applications.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don’t have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours.
Here are some of the reviews from our previous courses:
“His course is AWESOME very detail instructions.”
“Mohammad Azam has an excellent teaching style which makes it easy & fun to comprehend these Swift features in such a short course & he explains the concepts in more detail & clarity than most instructors. Plus, his videos are well prepared & he’s very articulate. I hope he will create more courses.”
“Excellent teaching. Just perfect!!!”
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
Firstly, I am using IntelliJ IDEA with Kotlin for this course. I will show you how to learn the features of Kotlin Language.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $199?
“Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I’ve taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class”
Why learn Kotlin Language?
- Kotlin is the future direction and language for building Android applications
- Kotlin is a concise language and can help you achieve much more with lot less code
- Kotlin is a modern programming language with features like extension, nullability, expressions and more
- Kotlin is 100% interoperable with Java language. This means you can use Kotlin and Java in the same project
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level. Kotlin is a new language and developers will be jumping on it in the future to implement their next Android applications.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the mobile community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Basic understanding of the any programming language – I’ll teach you everything you need to know about Kotlin
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get familiar with all the features of Kotlin language
- Learn to write concise code using Kotlin
- Get ready to take your Kotlin skills to implement Android applications
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete MapKit, iMessages and Swift courses.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Kotlin is the future and the future is right NOW.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/hello-kotlin/?couponCode=FREEFORFB
Share with your friends :